CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Karin van der Velde

After 10 months, our adopted 18 year old daughter (foreign exchange student) is going home. Karin is a girl of great confidence, intelligence, and motivation. I have no doubt that she will accomplish great things in her life. It was fun for us to get to meet her dad and brother who came to pick her up. It was a pleasure for us to have her as a part of our family, and we will miss our "Coco" (as Katelyn lovingly called her).








Karin and her new "little sister", Kylie.







Caleb & Karin--we ate our last "family night" meal at Tepenyaki (we've been telling Karin we wanted to take her there the whole time she's been with us, and we finally made it the last week.)








Caleb, Hans (Karin's dad), Karin









Edward (Karin's brother) and Katelyn









Hans, Edward, Karin, Kristen, Kylie, and Katelyn in Park City

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So after getting through a looot of your blogs, I found this one. How sweet of you to post this, thanks! I miss you guys! It's so quiet around the house with just me and my brother, I miss my cute siblings and having a mom and dad running around! Love, Karin