CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My turn




I feel like the luckiest wife in the world. How many husbands do you know that blog? Well, this is Carlan's baby, but I figured I better join in the fun once in a while. Life feels like it just gets more and more busy all the time, but some how I have managed to go to lunch five times in the last two weeks!! (Two of which were with my 91 yr. old visiting teachee, Erma) After dance one day Katelyn said to me "Mom I want to go to Meeki Laka Luca". When I had no idea what she was talking about she finally said "you know where the boys talk like that". She wanted to eat lunch at Bajio. I guess I need to watch what I'm teaching my cute little 3 yr. old. She is so precious, and growing so fast.

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

Darling!

Leslie said...

Carlan & Kristen, You have no idea how excited I am that you have a blog. I loved seeing the photos of your family and checking in on what is up with you. You guys are so great! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. And Carlan, for your info, you can download your blog into a book. I know how good you are at doing those family photo books. blurb.com is a publishing website and you can download their bookmaking program and then it's really easy to get all the info from your blog into a book. Then it takes some time to manipulate the info into something that looks really cool, but it might be worth checking into. Hope to see you again soon!

MooreInterest said...

Hey Guys---You are hard to keep up with on the blogging thing!! We do not have as an exciting life as ya'll....but it's fun to see your kids growing and see what you're up too! Take Care!

MooreInterest said...

Hey Guys---You are hard to keep up with on the blogging thing!! We do not have as an exciting life as ya'll....but it's fun to see your kids growing and see what you're up too! Take Care!