CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

4-Wheelin' in Moab

Over Mother's Day weekend we took a 4-wheeling trip to Moab with some friends. It was a blast. It was the first time we've ever done something like that. If I wasn't with others who I saw climb certain rocks, and go certain places, I never would have dared to do it myself. But I was amazed at what those Jeeps could do. The jeep we rented only had 100 miles on it. And after jeeping for almost 8 hours we had only added another 14 miles to the odometer (you can tell how fast you go while 4-wheeling). We jammed out to 80's rock music on our satellite radio, and jeeped all over Moab. Can't wait to do it again!




3 comments:

Stuart Family said...

K guys that looks like alot of fun. When you're ready to go again let me know. I'm game.

Leslie said...

I've seen that on tv and it looked super dangerous! You guys are so brave!

Stuart Family said...

Hey Carlan.Thanks for the comment.It's about time you leave one JK.Let's work on getting you some music on the blog.:)You guys need to come see us.Ryan just bought an airplane.Yes I know CRAZY!!He's working on his pilot licsence right now.Few months and he can fly solo.He said that he can fly me to Utah in 3 hours, so I guess it will all be worth it in the end.Miss you guys!!Tell Kris hello.