CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

IT'S A SNAP


After great effort, and much determination, Katelyn has learned how to snap. I am truly amazed at my little girl's determination when she really wants to learn something. She has been asking me for months how I make that noise with my fingers, but this past week she decided she really wanted to learn how. She would ask me over and over to show her how. And finally after hours of practicing, she made her first audible "snap". She was so excited she ran upstairs and told me to "listen", as she proudly snapped her little fingers together. I love the excitement that comes with such little accomplishements. I guess I take them for granted. But my little girl has taught me a lot about determination, and that if we work hard enough on something, we can eventually say, "it's a snap!"

0 comments: