CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAIRCUT

So the kids finally got their hair cut. Kristen and I have been arguing over this for the past little while. She likes their hair long, and I like it short. We let it go long enough that I almost didn't recognize my children any more because I could hardly see their faces. OK, it wasn't really that bad, but I thought it was getting a little out of control. So my sweet wife took them in to get a haircut--all to please dad. The boys, of course, hate their hair now, and mom hasn't quite got used to it yet. But dad is all smiles! I'll let you be the judges.


BEFORE

AFTER

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Sorry Kristen, gonna have to go with Carlan on this one. They're cute either way, but the haircuts are really sharp!:-)

Brenda said...

Love the short hair, just keeps them looking like the awesome missionaries that they will someday be. (it comes really fast) Love you guys!!