CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Touchdowns and Baskets

This is Caleb's second year playing flag football. He has done a great job, and he really enjoys playing. With all the great plays that he's done, we finally caught one on video. (Ignore the little boy that is laying right in front of the camera, and look in the background as the play begins. )

This is also Kaden's first time playing basketball. I am one of the coaches, and it has been fun to watch them improve with each game. After Caleb's football game, we ran to Kaden's basketball game, and got a little video footage as well.

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

Hey Reeses! Kristen, to answer your questions about Blurb...you DO NOT have to publish all of your posts, and they can be in any order you'd like them in. In fact, I deleted all our posts that had video, and changed a couple of posts' order so the book would flow better. They download the posts in order, but you can swap them out. Hope that helps!

Carrie Anne said...

Hey you guys! Carrie Rhodes here! I felt bad having to run off this evening after running into you at the movies but it was so fun to see you! James had called about the crying baby so I had to run but we'd love to hang out sometime! How fun is it that we are living so close to you! Talk to you soon!

Jenny said...

Oh so fun! I can't wait to get Jax in sports!

Hey I decided to go private. Email me your address so I can invite you to my blog. Thanks Jenn

ne14shopping@yahoo.com