CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pics of Alaska


Somewhere over Alaska



A small house where we slept and set up clinic in Manakotak


The hallway where I set up (see previous pic)


My first time on a bush plane--scary!

A gold-mining town established by Wyatt Earp

The local villagers parked outside our lodge--waiting to get their eyes checked



A fishing vessel docked (and stuck) in the river until the tide comes back in



A sunrise out my bedroom window in Togiak


2 comments:

Amber M. said...

AWESOME! I've never been further north than Fairbanks...and that was plenty north for me!

Stuart Family said...

CRAZY I'd say!! I don't know how you live like that for 2 weeks. I'm sure it feels good to get back to your own clean house and all those home cooked meals from your beautiful Kristin. :) I'm sure she missed you. Love ya guys.