CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

WHAT THE HECK!!

OK, so my 3 year old has a new favorite phrase, "What the heck". Yes, I know, that's not something you expect to hear out of the mouth of a 3 year old. And trust me, we've tried to give her plenty of alternatives, but to no avail. In retrospect, I guess it is a step up, considering that a few weeks ago while fixing the sprinklers, I hear a loud and exasperated "holy crap, dad!" "Excuse me?" I exclaimed, "That's not nice to say." "No, dad, holy crap!" as she pointed to several scratches on her legs. My only excuse is to say that she has 2 older brothers. Heaven help us!

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Ha! Don't you love it.

Have a happy 4th! Wish we were getting together to BBQ.

MooreInterest said...

So, so funny!!
Ours are "Why?" and "Cuz"
Hopefully she'll grow out of it!