CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Très Jolie Original Designs



As most of you know, life never seems to slow down. So what do we do when life gets so busy we possibly can't do anything else? Well, if you're like us, we just add something more to do. Which is exactly what I did. As if I wasn't already busy enough, I decided to buy a jewelry business. Actually, a good friend of mine and I bought it together, about 2 months ago. It's a wholesale jewelry business owned by 3 moms here in Alpine, Ut. They had been exclusively at Nordstrom for years, but it just got too much for them, so they wanted out. That's where we came in. Although we are no longer exclusive to Nordstrom, we still sell through the Rack. Our goal now is to open up many other avenues. It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun at the same time. Check out our new website at www.tresjoliedesigns.com A few weeks ago Kaden asked me if I was still an eye doctor. Yes, I'm still an eye doctor. This is just something else fun to try on the side. And no, I don't wear jewelry! And yes, Kristen sure enjoys the new venture!

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

BEAUIFUL stuff. The bracelets are amazing!

Stuart Family said...

Hey Carlan. Love the jewelry.What if we want to purchase? Do we do it online??I like some of the rings.So very cute.Tell Kristin hello. My ears were ringing a few weeks ago when you all went to dinner without us.Hope you all were ablt to plan something.Have a fabulous day.

Anonymous said...

I used to work at Nordstrom in jewelry where you ladies would come and have trunk shows. I have a pair of earrings that are my absolute favorite pair ever. Only problem is one is missing. I was wondering if you are still in business and could make me another?

Unknown said...

I'm wondering the same thing. Are they still in business. They were my favorite jewelry makers. I have so many pieces that I enjoy but would love to buy more.