CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

June 22, 2008





















Happy Birthday 9th Birthday Caleb!!
Born June 22, 1999
8 lbs 14 oz.
21 1/2 inches
A few things I love about Caleb:
He is the best helper in the world--I know that's why Heavenly Father sent him first
How good he is to his little sister
He makes the best pancakes in the world
His poems
He turns off lights around the house to "save power"
He is rsponsible
His laugh
The way he takes care of Mom when Dad is gone
He is a great friend
His courage
His tender care of animals



We love this boy so much and are so proud of him. Time passes so quickly. It seems I was just rocking him in the rocking chair and singing "I am a Child of God". He would point at his crib and want me to lay him in his bed and I just wanted to snugle him longer. Caleb is our little athlete. He loves soccer, baseball, basketball, football, and skateboarding--just to name a few. He is going to be in fourth grade this year and we can't believe it. This has been a busy summer, but we wanted to celebrate our first little boy and let him know how much we love him.

1 comments:

MooreInterest said...

I remember when ya'll were expecting him! He has grown to be such a sweet boy, it sounds like! Credits to two great parents!!! We are getting too old, as these kids grown up!