CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

CRASH!

Unfortunately, yesterday I had my very first ever car accident. It was really more of a fender-bender, but now I can no longer say I've never been in an accident. Bummer! And let me tell you, I'm not real happy about it either. I was patiently waiting at a roundabout for a car to go through when a big, white, jacked-up, monster-like Dodge Ram (with big teeth and red, glowing eyes) decided not to see little ol' me, and ran right into my backside. Fortunately, a little whiplash and a scrunched up rear-end, was all that happened. My necks a little stiff today, but not too bad.
I also had another first today, I went to the chiropractor. Honestly, the only reason I went was to say to my insurance that I actually went in to get checked. Now I might get in trouble for saying this, but I'm not a big believer in chiropractors. All they seem to do is yank your body into all sorts of contortionist positions, wait for your body to make strange noises, make something hurt that didn't hurt when you got there, and then tell you to come back in a week for some more "adjusting." I felt like a rice krispy--snap, crackle, and pop! Now, if he'll stick to the ultra sound, heat packs, and massages, then that's worth going back for. And I guess I did get a cute little pillow and a high-tech-gel-ice pack-type-thingy out of it. So who's complaining?

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

Tony loves roundabouts. I hate them. I'm guessing you're voting with me today!

Stuart Family said...

I'm glad you're o.k. Those roundabouts can be dangerous.Ry love them because they have them in Australia. Get all the free stuff you can from the insurance. Even if it's adjustments from the Chiropractor. We're hoping to fly up to Utah sometime in the Fall in our plane with no kids!! Ryan should be done sometime in October.We will keep you posted.Can't wait to see you guys.Tell Kris and the kids hello.Have a good day.

MooreInterest said...

Paul loves roundabouts too! We have one right behind our house, and everyonce in a while he'll try and speed around it, the entire way around!!! If it's any consolation, I was the "hitter" a couple weeks ago. And they drove away! Can you believe that?!!! PS~ Kristen where are you? Call me. OK like, bye, have a great summer. You're the greatest!