CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cliff Lodge

This video clip is actually from last Summer. We went to Snowbird for the day, rode the tram, went down the alpine slide, and did the zipline. They have a lot of fun summer activities that we didn't know they have. For those of you not familiar with Snowbird, they have a lodge there called "Cliff Lodge", where one side of the lodge is a climbing wall. They have professional climbing tournaments there. Well, Caleb decided he wanted to try to climb the wall. It is 12 stories tall, and it took him almost 15 minutes to make it to the top--but he made it! I wasn't there when he did it (I came up later and met everyone after work), and I didn't believe him at first. But here's the video to prove it. I must say I was amazed. How many 8 year olds do you know that can climb 12 stories? I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to share it (Don't worry, the video is in fast motion, so it only takes a couple of minutes to watch).

0 comments: