CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Katelyn's Birthday

I’m a little late on this, but Katelyn had a birthday. My baby girl turned four. I guess she’s not much of a baby any more, and that’s getting harder and harder for me to deal with. That’s especially apparent when I call her my “baby girl” and she says, “I’m not a baby, daddy.”


I love what a sweet girl she is becoming. She is my serious, pensive, and observant child. She likes to have contests with me to see how long she can go without breaking into a smile. And she’s pretty good at it, too! But, dad always knows how to make her smile. I’m amazed at her intelligence, and awed at her abilities. She's my rough and tough, precious little angel. She is sugar and spice, and everything nice; and frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails--all wrapped up in the same beautiful little being! She is definitely the product of two older brothers and an amazing mom. And I love her more than words can say!







1 comments:

marnie and brett talbot said...

Pass on our Love and Birthday Wishes!